1928 BIG STONE GAP High School Virginia ANNUAL YEARBOOK - eBay (item 130297521951 end time Apr-08-09 09:06:47 PDT)
Guess most of you have figured out I like to surf Ebay.
1928 BIG STONE GAP High School Virginia ANNUAL YEARBOOK - eBay (item 130297521951 end time Apr-08-09 09:06:47 PDT)
Guess most of you have figured out I like to surf Ebay.
Garnett Gilliam appears to be the current high bidder. I usually don't run anything up on, or try to out-bid Garnett on local items.
I bought and re-sold Spec Mumpowers old copy of this same yearbook a couple of years ago. It was in better condition than this one.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
There is still a copy of a Powell Valley High School yearbook as well as several yearbooks from the old Big Stone Gap High School on ebay as well. If you would like for me to post the links, I think I still have them saved. There is also a couple Appalachia yearbooks as well as one JJ Kelly yearbook.
I have seen three Rye Cove yearbooks on ebay but none of the other high schools in Scott County. And I bought a Thomas Walker yearbook a couple of months back. I didn't go to TW but my father did and it was a yearbook that had been done to celebrate an anniversary of TWHS.
Yes, please do post the links.
Thanks
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Here you go. I also posted a couple of Clinch Valley College yearbooks that I have stumbled on as well.
1948 BIG STONE GAP HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK, BSG, VA - eBay (item 390001505285 end time Apr-11-09 20:07:52 PDT)
1950 BIG STONE GAP HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK, BSG, VA - eBay (item 390001505287 end time Apr-11-09 20:07:54 PDT)
1951 BIG STONE GAP HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK, BSG, VA - eBay (item 390001505290 end time Apr-11-09 20:07:55 PDT)
1952 BIG STONE GAP HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK, BSG, VA - eBay (item 390001505292 end time Apr-11-09 20:07:56 PDT)
Big Stone Gap VA High School yearbook 1997 Virginia - eBay (item 270084097356 end time Apr-16-09 15:40:09 PDT)
1995 RYE COVE HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK CLINCHPORT VIRGINIA - eBay (item 160256246785 end time Apr-25-09 16:04:10 PDT)
1996 RYE COVE HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK CLINCHPORT VIRGINIA - eBay (item 160256246812 end time Apr-25-09 16:04:12 PDT)
1976 Accolade Appalachia Virginia High School Yearbook - eBay (item 220368172001 end time Apr-25-09 19:18:22 PDT)
1971 CLINCH VALLEY COLLEGE YEARBOOK, OUTPOST, WISE, VA - eBay (item 390013291272 end time Apr-29-09 20:28:28 PDT)
1960 CLINCH VALLEY COLLEGE YEARBOOK, OUTPOST, WISE, VA - eBay (item 390013291285 end time Apr-29-09 20:28:30 PDT)
Clinchport VA High School yearbook 1948 Scott County - eBay (item 270176351224 end time May-06-09 10:30:33 PDT)
Wise Virginia Kelly High School Yearbook Arrowhead 1997 - eBay (item 220293208902 end time May-08-09 16:30:17 PDT)
Thanks
Some of those are priced out of reason IMO.
I have about 5 CVC yearbooks starting in 1969 priced at $5 each.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks